Sunday, April 4, 2004

I've got one more day left to improve my final project that is not even there yet!!.. Sad though..bukannye tammo wat dah keje tuh.. BUt then it seems this is the moment where I feel really really down. Never before I felt the feeling of losing hope. Tried to be stronger.. and still I failed myself. :(.. help.. i'm drowning.. Now I know how people felt lost.. As I never failed myself before (in the academic part esp) cause I usually get what I tagerted for. Even if it is not that exact target, but at least, It come close to what I targeted for. So when this kind of thing happens I feel lost.. Really lost :( .. Right now I'm in the state of not knowing what to do. I really hope that I get through all this smoothly.. If not smoothly, hope everything will be ok in the end.. Allah help me.. Need your guidance!! Amin..

No comments: