Monday, October 11, 2004

Missing

You are Missing.

This song is basically impossible to find without

some annoying whirl or bleep sound in it.

Still, from what you can hear this song is

amazing. So amazing that it remains on my

playlist and I stomach the annoyances because

of the pure fact that this song is worth it

Your Lyrics:

Please please forgive meBut I won't be home againMaybe someday you'll look upAnd barely conscious you'll say to no oneIsn't something missing

You want to cry for my absence I knowYou forgot me long agoAm I that unimportantAm I so insignificantIsn't someone missing me

Even though I'm the sacrificeYou wont try for me not nowThough I'd die to know you love meI'm all aloneIsn't someone missing me

Please please forgive meBut I won't be home againI know what you do to yourselfI breathe deep and cry outIsn't something missing

Even though I'm the sacrificeYou wont try for me not nowThough I'd die to know you love meI'm all aloneIsn't someone missing me

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,Knowing you don't care.And if I sleep just to dream of youAnd wake without you there,Isn't something missing?Isn't something...





What Extremely Underrated Evanescence song are you?

brought to you by



No comments: