Friday, April 2, 2004

The conversation below was a conversation I had with "ONCE" quite a close friend.. Just wondering is it me.. or its just the personality or ubringing of the person that made it sounded very harsh.. I admit that I do provoke the person, but then the main idea was just as a way of conversing and one of my way to joke with my friends. This particular so called friend has always been a bit on the emotional part. Not to blame anyone, but I was just thinking that "did i provoke him that bad" to the extend that he used bad languages. Well maybe its the term he usually uses with others, but to me, not to say that i don't use bad words, but to me I rarely use those kind of words. ESPECIALLY to my friends. I won't use that kind of words with my friends. Read along..Then maybe you'll get the idea of what am I saying.. and by the way this is a yahoo messenger converastion ( so the Id of the person is changed in order not to use the real name , identity or something)



azreen_ariffin (10:19:03 AM): tralalalala..... :P

azreen_ariffin (10:19:10 AM): owang majuk aku tak tahann

azreen_ariffin (10:19:11 AM): :P

ORG EMO (10:19:21 AM): merajuk?

ORG EMO (10:19:22 AM): wtf?

azreen_ariffin (10:19:26 AM): hoh

azreen_ariffin (10:19:31 AM): wtf :O

azreen_ariffin (10:19:37 AM): takkan sgt marah kot pasal hari tuh

azreen_ariffin (10:19:39 AM): lerrr

azreen_ariffin (10:19:40 AM): ko nih

azreen_ariffin (10:19:44 AM): takleh bergurau aaa

ORG EMO (10:19:57 AM): u tell me

ORG EMO (10:20:06 AM): sms aku semata2 nak cakap tempat aku membesar suck?

azreen_ariffin (10:20:16 AM): lerrrr

azreen_ariffin (10:20:20 AM): ya allah

azreen_ariffin (10:20:27 AM): hello brader.. aku main2 laaaaa

azreen_ariffin (10:20:30 AM): isy ko nih

azreen_ariffin (10:20:45 AM): susah aa kalo org provoke sket ko dh nk melenting

azreen_ariffin (10:20:49 AM): okay laa

azreen_ariffin (10:20:50 AM): fine

azreen_ariffin (10:20:53 AM): peh nih tak akco dah

azreen_ariffin (10:21:00 AM): aku cakap emnde seriyes je

azreen_ariffin (10:21:04 AM): fine with me

ORG EMO (10:21:11 AM): provoke2 gak aa

ORG EMO (10:21:18 AM): but sms aku semata nak cakap tempat aku suck?

ORG EMO (10:21:30 AM): and to think ko tak venture tempat aku lagi

ORG EMO(10:21:39 AM): think man think!

ORG EMO (10:22:02 AM): ade ko nampak aku main tetiba suckkan orang nye tempat?

azreen_ariffin (10:23:41 AM): laaa.. isy.. hello.. okay la ok laa fine.. aku mintak maaap..

azreen_ariffin (10:23:42 AM): salah aku

azreen_ariffin (10:23:50 AM): peh tuh then ape lagik ko nak aku buat?

azreen_ariffin (10:23:57 AM): yg apsti peh nih tak akco dah ko

ORG EMO(10:24:09 AM): ko kalo nak buat lawak2 camtuh, gi carik orang lain aa

ORG EMO (10:24:20 AM): aku tak layan lawak2 hina2 orang nie

azreen_ariffin (10:25:05 AM): ok.. fine..... kalo ko takleh nk accept .. mmg aku tak wat lawak bodoh dh pon.

azreen_ariffin (10:25:33 AM): tapi pada aku cam... pehal..... bukannye aku kutuk cam cakap shah alam ape2. ke... hmm dah laa

azreen_ariffin (10:25:38 AM): malas nk cakap banyak

azreen_ariffin (10:25:53 AM): sukati ko aa nk marah2

azreen_ariffin (10:25:57 AM): aku dh appologize

azreen_ariffin (10:26:02 AM): and pada aku nonsense...

azreen_ariffin (10:26:07 AM): sorry and bubbye

azreen_ariffin (10:26:08 AM): n

ORG EMO (10:26:11 AM): pada ko maybe nonsense

ORG EMO (10:26:15 AM): tapi bagi aku, tu pride

ORG EMO (10:26:21 AM): ko jgn ingat senang2 nak hina2 tempat orang

ORG EMO (10:26:28 AM): ko lenkali pk balik ape ko nak cakap

ORG EMO (10:26:38 AM): jgn ingat sume orang leh layan lawak2 bangang camtuh

ORG EMO(10:26:48 AM): nonsense konon, bole pegi jahanam aah



* for your information, I didn't actually use the word "suck" to describe the place. I just used "sangap". Differentiate both words. It meant a very different meaning.



Not that I like to make small matters o a bigger extend, but It is quite "FRUSTRATING" and "SAD" that a FRIEND used those kind of words with you. I do admit at certain extend that I did provoke him, but then as I asked others opinion on "did I do It over the limit"? most of them just answered that It does sound just like a typical joke. Not more than that.and me myself also do believe.. I TRUELY BELIEVE that I did it on a joke basis.. Not to insult or anything.



I also admit that maybe certain people accept different things with differents views. Maybe he just can't accept that kind of jokes. BUt then I really just used the word SANGAP.. wohoo if that single particular word can cause such outburst of HARSH words. than maybe i'm not fit to be his friend..I'm not saying that I he is not suitable to be my friend or anything, but to the extend that I think maybe that's the end of the friendship. Maybe I'm not immune enough to those kind of conversations.



Guess thats the end of it. JUst with one simple mistake.. PITY i say.. What to do.. things happen for some reasons..and not all reasons are good.



Enough of all this blablabla.. :P.. If I would like to describe what my heart really2 felt, I don't think that it will be enough to be sain it all in here. :).. Guess its all sum up ..



~~feeling dizzy!~~



No comments: