Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 222

In Korea, couples celebrate two two day :p.. to 'celebrate' 22 days of being together :p.. but I am 'celebrating' day 222..

Yesterday (21st Jan 2014), was the 222 day of my #slowlybutsurely #azreenFitness journey .. Nothing much to write on this day as I wrote most of my difficulties on previous post already (I think so :p) ..

So today let's just let picture do the "story" :)


December 2008

February 2009

January 2011

January 2011

July 2009

July 2009

Jun 2009

April 2012

April 2012

May 2008

October 2008

September 2012

December 2010

July 2012


September 2012

These were all Me :) .. Looking back at all these pictures, I was always not a fan of taking picture of myself since I was very very big :) ..

andddddd this is me on my 222 days of my weight loss journey ......



I have lost 31kg++ so far and we are still 29kg away from my ideal weight... (yeah.. if I manage to reach my ideal goal, it will be a total of 60kg shed....) ...

Still a long way to go.. but we are one step closer day by day :)

5 comments:

linda said...

as your secret admirer who read your blog from distance, haha, gambatte sahab!

Unknown said...

Love your Commitment Azreen!!!!!!!!!!

hazera said...

wow Azreen! ganbate ne~ and coincide with date today ! 22 ;)

Unknown said...

Well done! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hye azreen.

Sjk saya kenal azreen ketika di sesi sharing seminar jomkurus kevinzahri a few weeks ago i was pretty amazed at u and aizat.

Kagum dengan kesungguhan, kagum dengan fokus, kagum dengan keberanian utk pergi to this stage.

Tahniah. You deserve it.

I wish i could be as determined as u. And now wish to lose some 30kgs of weight so that i could be smaller and "lighter" than what i am now.

Hahah.

Anyway, keep inpire people. I love to folow your instagram and always looking for positive people like you for me to succeed in my journey.

Take care.

Wassalam

Regards,
-rai-
www.blograidah.com