Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Once Upon a time ....

Ermkay.... Sudah sangat lama tidak menulis... maka bakat menulis perlu di 'asah' kembali.. ahhaha..

I've been through so many 'journey' for the past 30 years of my life(haha :p) and 'loosing' weight is one of them .. But I've never really seriously work on it.. except few years back when I tried "HealthPointe" where I ate more protein food and lesser carbs .. and I have to eat every 2 hours of my waking time..

It was working great.. By end of 2 cycle of the programme, I lost about 15kg in total.. But this programme comes with 'tonnes' of supplements that I need to buy 'have'. Cost aside, I need to prepare for my every 2 hours snacks.. so to cut long story short .....I did not continue the programme and to make things worse, i gained back the kg that i lost and many more.. hahaha sad sad .. :)

So then I started working shifts.. Where my eating hours change every 2 weeks.. 2 weeks working at night.. 2 weeks during the day.. so you can guess how my eating habit changed rapidly..so yada yada yada .. my weight was at the new 'range' 3 digits.. woo woo.. That heavy!!

In between those days up till this year, I've tried joining gym and being me , I was consistent for a period of time and then, that's it.. The gym membership was left 'idle' ... and 1 'sunny' day, i've decided to visit FF in Avenue K. The initial plan was just to visit cos at that time i bought a month gym membership at CF in Wangsa Maju...

But then, the membership consultant managed to 'get to me' and so I joined FF.. Still at that time I was not 'that' serious. I was thinking, well occasionally i can visit the gym after office hours. So what happened?
When i started my journey at FF end of May, I was made to believed that it's compulsory to buy took Bodyfirst session and boy it was the best decision :) .What's good about this is, you have to pay in advance for the 3 personal sessions and in order for you to get the refund, you need to at least attend the gym 8 times in a mont and for 2 straight months and of course to complete the 3 sessions within 2 weeks time.

With the thought that I need to at least be at the gym 2 times in a week, I committed myself to make it happen. Then I received the email from mr Trainer. As per my previous experiences from previous gym(s), the 'free' PT sessions doesn't really left any good impression to me ..So I was not that excited for the session.But then I met mr T, Jody and the 1st session was great. In a week i've completed all the 3 sessions.

Since I was very Happy with the 3 sessions, I've decided to continue the and subscribe more..

I'll tell u more on the decision to take PT on my next entry :) ...

No comments: